Imagine having access to your friend’s WhatsApp accounts sounds illegal huh? but you can do it legit way by simply installing an application called Whatscan. It is available for both Android and iOS.
First, you need to install that application on your device.
After installing that Application you will be asked to scan the code from your phone. So if you have physical access to your victim’s phone you would be able to scan the code.
How to scan WhatsApp code on Android and iPhone?
- Open Whatscan on your device.
- Open WhatsApp on your victim’s phone. On Android: in the Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web. On Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: go to Menu > WhatsApp Web. On iPhone: go to Settings > WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the QR Code on your device you have installed Whatscan application.
What is Whatscan?
Whatscan is the best and an easy App to open WhatsApp WEB on your Mobile without a Desktop.
What you can make by Whatscan:
- Read Messages.
- Send Messages.
- Change Profile Picture.
- Change Profile Status.
- Download Images.
- Forward Images.
You need only to scan the QR Code on Whatscan screen from your phone.
Why do I need Whatscan?
- To open more than One WhatsApp Account on the same Phone.
- To control your “Children, Wife, Friend and Man”
How do I use WhatsApp Web?
- On Android: in the Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On iPhone: go to Settings > WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry: go to Chats > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry 10: Swipe down from the top of the screen > WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S40: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen > WhatsApp Web.