Let’s be honest! We all have been blocked by someone at least once in a lifetime. So we all know the feeling of being blocked (it’s almost like someone slammed the door in your face) and still looking at how to text someone who blocked you. We poor souls!
Showing persistence, we are not going to give up on them even if they block us. If you are one of such people, don’t be hard on yourself, you’re not the only one finding your way back to them. I’m with you in this self-sabotaging journey.
In this article, We’ll figure out ways to text the person who has blocked you on iPhone, Android, Whatsapp, Instagram, or Snapchat. If you aren’t sure yet if they have blocked you or not, read this article to get certain about where you stand in their life – wanted or unwanted.
How To Tell If Someone Has Blocked You?
When a person blocks you on their phone, there are a few red flags you can look out for to confirm if they have blocked you. Check the list below for the signs to see.
If they block you on number
- When you call them, there will be no ringing.
- You’ll not see delivered/sent notifications on messages.
- There will be no incoming calls or messages from their number.
If they block you on WhatsApp
- You won’t see their profile photo, last seen, or about.
- When you text them, there will be a single tick.
- No status will be shown on their WhatsApp number.
- You won’t be able to call them on WhatsApp.
If they block you on Instagram
- No results will be shown when you search for the username in the search field.
- If you try reaching the account through DMs, you won’t see the profile picture, posts, and follower number.
If they block you on Snapchat
- Their username will no longer appear on your search results.
- You’ll lose all your streaks with them.
- If you send a snap, it will not be delivered by them.
How To Text Someone Who Blocked You On Android?
If a person has blocked you on android you can text them through a messaging app on your Android. Moreover, you can call them by dialing their number on the dial pad. These choices are acceptable if they haven’t blocked you on the number.
What if they blocked you on the number? Don’t worry about it. You can download various applications from the Play Store to text that person. Some of them are:
Download and Install any application of your preference, sign in to it, and feel convenient to message them through these apps.
How To Message Someone Who Blocked You On iPhone?
The iPhone always offers its users extraordinary solutions. If someone has blocked you, you can text them through iMessage. All you need is to change your caller id so that the person shouldn’t be aware of your identity. To do so, proceed with these points:
- Launch the Settings on your iPhone.
- Go to Messages.
- Select “Send and Receive.”
- Look for “Use your Apple ID for iMessage.”
- Tap on “Use Other Apple ID.”
- Wait for the iOS to operate your action.
- Choose Email ID instead of a phone number.
This trick will help you out as the person has blocked your old email and is not aware of this new email.
How To Text Someone Who Blocked You On WhatsApp?
What if a person has blocked you on WhatsApp? You can still text them using a few techniques. There are two ways to approach that person.
1. Ask A Mutual Friend To Make A Group
Although they have blocked your number, you can still text them in a mutual group. You won’t be able to add that person to a group by yourself. But a third person can add both of you to a group and then leave the group so it’s just the two of you and you can chat with them privately.
2. Delete And Recreate The WhatsApp Account
If you delete your WhatsApp account and recreate it, you will be removed from the blocklist of people who blocked you. This way you can text them and resolve your issues. You can delete your account by executing the following steps:
- Open the Settings of your WhatsApp.
- Select the Account option.
- Tap on the Delete my account option.
After doing this you can text the person on WhatsApp as you have reactivated the account and it has been deleted on that person’s phone too.
How To Text Someone Who Blocked You On Instagram?
You can text a person who blocked you on Instagram with some tips and tricks. You can try any of the opinions best suitable for you.
- The first option is to make a new account by using a different email address. By doing this you can easily contact them by searching their profile and texting them.
- The second option for you is to ask a friend to contact them and convey your messages to them. If the person is willing to talk to you, you will be unblocked.
How To Message Someone Who Blocked You On Snapchat?
Like other social media accounts, if someone has blocked you on Snapchat, you can text them by two means.
- First is that you can create a new account on Snapchat. Add the person by sending a friend request. Once they add you as a friend, you can message them to fix your problems.
- Second is that you can ask a mutual friend to add them on Snapchat and text them to unblock you, so you could reach them easily. You know better about your priorities so choose any one of the ideas.
We have come up with all the practical ways to reach someone who has blocked you on their number, WhatsApp, Instagram, and Snapchat.
You can text the person who blocked you on Android by downloading some apps. On iPhone, you can change your caller id to text them through iMessage.
All the techniques mentioned in this post are authentic and tested. You can pick any of the above-mentioned tricks and solve your problem.