No one wants imperfection in their life, so they remove it from their videos too by adding filters. Filters are an essential part of any video. They make the video look more vibrant and eye-catching. But some of you want to show off your real beauty. If you want to do so then the question is how to remove Tiktok filters on video? For this, you have to stick to this post and read all the possible methods.
There is a vast variety of filters on TikTok that make the videos more enhanced. Sometimes, the original video is more attractive than the filtered one. In this case, if any of you want to remove filters from your videos, we will help you out by providing all the possibilities.
How To Remove Filters From Tiktok Videos?
If you have made a video and immediately you think to remove all the filters from it then, Tiktok allows you to remove filters and effects from your videos before or after recording and from draft videos. You cannot remove filters from your video once you have already posted it.
There are certain procedures for removing filters on the TikTok video. All you have to do is follow all the steps explained in this post.
Remove Filters On Tiktok From Drafts
If you have any video in your drafts and you have changed your mind to remove filters from it. You can do so by following these steps:
- Open the TikTok app on your mobile phone.
- Click on the profile icon on the side of your screen.
- Go to drafts and select a video.
- Click on the “Back” button in the top-left corner.
- In the editing options screen tap on “Effects.”
- Tap on the “Undo” button that looks like an inverted arrow.
- If you have applied more than one filter then, repeat the above process multiple times.
- Tap “Next” to proceed further.
- Select “None” on the filters screen to remove all the filters.
- Click on the “Save” and your video is free of all filters.
Remove Filters On Tiktok Before or After Recording
You can remove filters and effects on your video before or after recording it. Tiktok adds some filters to your video by default. This is all done to make your video more attractive. However, you can remove all the modifications that TikTok makes for you.
You can remove filters on TikTok before or after recording by interpreting these steps:
- Open the Tiktok app on your mobile phone.
- Click on the “Plus” option in the middle of your mobile’s screen.
- Tap on the “Filters” present on the left side of the editing options.
- Select “Portrait” and then tap on “None” to remove all filters.
- Then tap on “Effects” close to the recording option.
- After that select “None.”
- Next Click on “Beautify” and set all values to zero in the “Face” and “Makeup” icons.
- Now all the filters and effects are removed from the video.
How To Remove Filters On Someone Else’s Video?
Tiktok doesn’t allow its users to remove filters on others’ videos. Once the video is uploaded to the site, all the filters are applied to it. You cannot make any changes to the original clip. It’s not legal as well as immoral as the creator owns the video. You can’t customize someone else’s video in any manner.
As we are living in an app-induced world, some apps offer their users to remove Tiktok filters but as we know that isn’t secure.
Such sort of app is spyware disguised into Tiktok filter remover. But this doesn’t mean that there are no such apps. There are all the possibilities to do so but you have to be careful about choosing them.
How To Create A Video Without Any Filters?
Some people like to live in the real world. Moreover, they also want to look real in their videos. Tiktok has given its users this opportunity. Below steps are used to do so:
- Open your Tikktok app on your mobile phone.
- Click on the “Filters” option.
- Select “Portrait” and choose the “Normal” option.
- Tap on the “Effect” option next to the record icon and choose “None.”
- Next, click on the “Beautify” option.
- Set all the values to zero in the Face and Makeup tabs.
Now you can record videos without any filter.
How To Remove Filters From Your List?
While you can remove filters from your Tiktok, you can also hide filters that you don’t like for your video. Moreover, you can add filters to your favorites too. This makes Tiktok easier to use and more focused on what you want.
Here is the method of how you can remove the filter you dislike instead of scrolling down to choose your favorite one.
- Open the Tiktok app on your phone.
- Press the middle button to open the camera view.
- Swipe the menu above the Filter option.
- Select “Manage” to preview all the filters.
- Tap on different filters and find the ones you like.
- If you don’t want any of the filters, click on the “Checkmark” to unselect it.
Any unselected filters will not be visible to your list.
This makes it super easy for one to record a video with their selected favorite filters without any waste of time. You can simply choose any of them and can enjoy them while making a video.
We can’t recommend you remove all the filters from your Tiktok video. As some like to make it simple and others like to add some edits and enhancements to it. You can easily remove all the filters and effects by selecting the “None” option present there. We have mentioned all the methods that are super easy to use.
All of these methods are authentic and recommended by our experts. You can use any of them to remove all the enhancements that are made by default on Tiktok. It’s not as difficult as you have been told. Hope this information will help you to get out of your riddle.