Since its introduction, the iPhone has been available in a variety of forms and sizes, making it one of the most popular smartphones on the planet. In that time, iOS has evolved into a sophisticated operating system, with each new version adding a slew of new features and advancements. One of these capabilities is the ability to invert the colours on the iPhone. However, it can be difficult to locate this option.
If you’re having trouble seeing the screen and want to know how to invert a picture on iPhone? we’ve got some tips for you. Inverting colours on an iPhone photo is useful, especially if the user has vision problems. In this article, we’ll show you how to invert colors on iPhone.
Don’t miss: Reduce Photo Size iPhone – 4 Easy Ways!
3 Simple Ways To “How invert colors on iPhone”?
1. Smart Invert and Classic Invert
When you invert your screen, every colour becomes its polar opposite. As a result, anything white will turn black, blue will turn orange, and vice versa. It may appear unusual to some users, but it’s ideal for people who are colourblind or have trouble reading bright screens.
To activate it, follow these steps:
- Go to your iPhone’s Settings app and scroll down to Accessibility.
- Select the display and text size options.
- Scroll down to see two invert options: Smart Invert and Classic Invert.
- Smart Invert
Smart Invert will only invert the colours when an app is open; the colours on your Homescreen and Lockscreen will be muted slightly. It also does not affect any images or movies you’ve saved to your phone or downloaded from an app, or on your camera.
- Classic Invert
Everything that shows on your screen, no matter where it comes from, is inverted with Classic Invert. This includes your camera, as well as movies and images.
You can toggle on either option.
2. Invert Colors iPhone Shortcut
If you don’t need inverted colours all of the time, you can turn it on and off with the Accessibility Shortcuts option. By triple-clicking the Power button on the side of your iPhone, you can activate inverted colours.
- Select the Accessibility option in the Settings app once more.
- Select Accessibility Shortcut from the drop-down menu at the bottom of the page.
- From the selection that appears, choose either Classic Invert or Smart Invert.
- You may also activate both by triple-clicking the Power button, which will bring up a menu where you can choose which one to activate.
You can adjust the order in which the options appear if you select more than one.
3. How to invert a picture on iPhone using Third-party apps?
Using third-party apps like Lightroom can also help to fix “how to invert a picture on iPhone”. Let us discuss it in detail. On Lightroom, here’s how to invert the colors of your photos:
- Open Lightroom.
- Import the image to be inverted.
- Select Light > Curve from the drop-down menu.
- Drag the bottom-left point of the Tone Curve to the top left, and the top-right point to the bottom right.
- You may also play around with the other points to change the exposure, contrast, and so forth.
- Tap the Share icon in the upper-right corner and select Export to Camera Roll to save your freshly inverted photo.
So, that was all! We hope this article helped you understand “How to invert colors on iPhone?“. Let us know in the comment sections below which method worked best for you. Good Luck!