Note: This basic method works only for websites with extremely low-security barriers. Websites with robust security details will not be susceptible to this kind of simple attack.
- Open the site you want to hack. Provide the wrong username and wrong password combination in its log-in form. (e.g. : Username : me and Password: ‘ or 1=1 –) An error will occur saying wrong username and wrong password. Now be prepared because your experiment starts from here.
- Right-click anywhere on that error page =>> go to view source.
- Take a close look for “<_input name=”password” type=”password”>”[without quotes] -> replace “<_type=password>” with “<_type=text>”. See there if maximum length of password is less than 11 then increase it to 11 (e.g. : if then write )
- Go to file => save as and save it anywhere on your hard disk with ext.html (e.g.: c:chan.html).
- Reopen your target web page by double-clicking the ‘chan.html’ file that you saved on your hard disk earlier.• You see some changes on the current page as compared to the original One. Don’t worry
- Provide any username [e.g.: hacker] and password [e.g.:’ or 1=1 –] You have successfully cracked the above website and entered it into the account of the List user saved in the server’s database.