Many new features have invaded the current iPhone with the new iOS 14 release. However, there is one feature that is currently lacking on iPhones: the ability to change the color of iMessage bubbles on the iPhone. This blog post will teach you how to change iMessage bubble colors on iPhone.
Changing iMessage Bubble Colors on iPhone
To change the color of your iMessage bubbles FancyBubble app is the best option. It also allows you to change iMessage bubble colors on your iPhone as well as create customized bubbles. This application is available for free on the App Store to install.
Here’s a step-by-step guide for you to use the FancyBubble app to change iMessage bubble colors on your iPhone:
- Firstly, visit the App Store on your phone.
- Type FancyBubble app in the search bar.
- You will be directed to enter your apple id as well as password.
- Now, download the FancyBubble app.
- Once, it is downloaded open your messages and start a new conversation or open any previous conversation.
- When you start typing a message, the FancyBubble symbol will appear on the keyboard on the app bar.
- Select the FancyBubble app option.
- Colored message bubble options will appear. Choose the one you want to use.
- Scroll down to discover all of the bubble colors and patterns that are included.
- Enter the text and press the Send button.
The app also allows you to modify the text size, font, and font color. Messages, WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter are all supported by the app.
If you don’t want to change the color of your iMessages directly from your keyboard through the FancyBubble app. Another option is to do it straight through the app.
For this guide follow the instructions:
- Open the FancyBubble app on your iPhone.
- Several message bubble choices will appear at the bottom of the screen. Choose one based on your preferences.
- Type a message you want to send in your inbox.
- On the left side, you will see a dropdown. Select the Messages app by clicking on it. You can also select other apps like Instagram Twitter, Whatsapp, etc.
- Click on the send button. This will open the Messages app. Choose the person you want to send your message to.
Now, you can change iMessage bubble colors on your iPhone easily. Let us know in the comment section if it works for you or not.