Android users can capture screenshots in Chrome with the new Google update. This screenshot tool is newly introduced this year in which users can take the screenshot of Chrome with the help of the share menu of Chrome. But now, there is an addition to the already cool feature.
The Long Screenshot is the latest feature of the screenshot tool for Android users in Google Chrome. It enables the users to take a screenshot of the whole webpage. On the stable version, the feature is not yet available as it is under testing at the moment. However, on the experiments page, it is available. All you need to do is to enable Chrome Flags on the Experiments page and enjoy the feature as much as you want.
How to Capture Long Screenshots in Android in Chrome?
If you are wondering how to capture long screenshots in Android in Chrome, all you need to do is to follow these simple steps mentioned below.
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Search the Chrome App for Android and Update it.
- After updating the Chrome App, go to the Chrome Browser.
- Open Chrome://flags on the Chrome Browser.
- Go to the Experiment pages, and search for Long Screenshot.
- Search for the Chrome flag.
- On the drop-down list select Enabled.
- Click on the Relaunch button. It would restart the web browser.
- Once it has been restarted, open the webpage you want to take a screenshot of.
- Click on the Three Dots.
- Select share.
- On the share Menu, click on the Long Screenshot.
Your screenshot would be captured. This is the simplest way to capture a screenshot properly. If you still have any confusion, feel free to contact us.